It’s almost that time. The time when families come from around the world to sit at the dinner table and enjoy each others company over the traditional turkey dinner. The smell of a hearty feast fills the air and you know its Thanksgiving! I wanted to take this day and give thanks, “a little early”, for all that I am grateful for.
I am sooooo thankful for:
- Evening hugs & kisses from the kids after a long day
- My Chef hub dinners he make since he knows I can’t cook
- My families listening ear
- The warmth of my down comforter
- Coffee + Coffee
- The best of all, my wonderful supporters who has helped make my dreams come true this year.
These are just ten things I am grateful for. I have many more, but you would be reading all day. What are some things you are grateful for?
Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!
Missy B. Salick