I know it has been forever since I’ve written. I’m sorry, this year has been crazy. I am working on so many exciting new projects and ventures. I finally feel like I have a clear direction for my purpose in life.
Check out my new projects below.
- I created Virgo Girl Media and planning the online launch for March/April 2014. Virgo Girl Media is a digital consulting firm offering services such as: Project Management; Social Media; Digital PR; Administrative & Research Assistant; Literary & Business Consulting. We also have a lifestyle & culture blog bringing you interviews and updates on being and becoming a creativepreneur.
- I’m working on my new book, “Untitled” at the moment. The book will talk about getting mentally and emotionally prepared to conquer becoming a creativepreneur.
- Under my publishing company J.J. Autumn Publishing, I am signing two new talented authors. Super exciting!!!
- I am also launching a variety of inspiration products that will be sold on the Virgo Girl Media website. Our products are designed to provide Empowerment. Creativity. Inspiration for the creativepreneur.
- Beginning in March, I have my first event to kick off the Claiming Jeremiah tour. If you have not received your copy, show your support by ordering today! 🙂 Part Two is coming soon enough :)!
- All of my projects are exciting and mean so much to me. However, I am super excited to launch Virgo Girl TV. Virgo Girl TV will be launching a web show, whose primary focus will be to provide informative interviews from Movers & Shakers of the creative world (creativepreneurs) and also Up & Coming artists looking to build their brand. Virgo Girl TV will also provide weekly videos focusing on getting your mind right to become a creativepreneur. Our goal is to upload two videos per week.
I will keep you all posted as things progress. For more frequent updates, stay in touch with me through my social pages.
Facebook: Meetmissy24 Twitter: @meetmissy24 IG: missvirgogirl
Missy B. Salick
Share your struggle towards entrepreneurship with the next dreamer. Pay it forward.
Missy B. Salick
Happy New Year Everyone!
2013 is soon coming to an end. The year of 2014 is quickly approaching. Have you given any thought to your creative plans for the New Year. If not, now is the time to start. This is the year to write the novel you’ve always talked about writing, take the art classes you’ve wanted to do since you were little, go on the seven day cruise and take snapshots of life happenings in other countries. Your creative self is ready!
Let’s make 2014 the year to make it happen. Here are a few tips to help you along the way:
- Take a breathe. Think about what you want to accomplish this year and what items or classes you need to complete it.
- Commit. Get out of your own way. Buckle down and do what you have to do. Early mornings, late evenings. Make the time to do this.
- Resolve. If a problem arises do not quit. Come up with a solution and continue. Push forward. If this were easy everyone would do it.
- Write. When the end seems impossible it helps to see your vision on paper. Bring your dreams to life. Create a vision board or journal.
- Declutter. Get rid of the excessive baggage (ideas) in your brain. At times we get overly excited about our plans and have 24/7 brainstorm sessions in the brain. All the thoughts can outweigh the good ones. Concentrate on one piece of the puzzle at at a time. Then slowly, escalate to more tasks.
- Smile. Laugh. Giggle. Smile during the day. Laugh at night. Giggle through your mistakes. Never let an error or mistake bring you down. Our mistakes makes us grow. After all, we’re all human.
Today is your day to start fresh! What will you accomplish this year?
Good Luck and share your dreams…
Missy B. Salick
Giving back to your community or those around you may seem like something someone else will do or far out of your reach. The truth is that someone needs to be you. Donating your time is 100% free, and the memories and relations you build will last you a lifetime. The holidays are a great way to raise awareness to charities and “doing good” which can translate to giving back year round and transform you and your community.
I am giving tips and ideas all month long as part of my 30 Days Of Giving mission. So get your friends, family, pets and everyone around you involved and join my mission of #30DaysOfGiving my using the hash-tag all month of December!
Follow me on Twitter to track the #30DaysOfGiving mission: twitter.com/MeetMissy24
Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Buy new toys and bring to your local adoption agencies or foster care homes. These kids may not have a gift on Christmas morning.
2. Donate old clothes to a #neighbor or shelter closest to you. Find a local one here: http://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org
3. Buy extra can food the next time you are at the grocery store and bring to a local church or homeless shelter.
4. Assist an elderly or handicap person crossing the street or up the stairs; also check in on them if there is a large snow storm!
5. Feed stray cats or other animals in your area.
6. Donate books that you or your children read already to a local library or school.
7. Teach someone how to use the internet, e-mail, etc. This will help them connect for years to come.
8. Attend and support a local festival or other events in your community. This will give funds back directly to your community.
9. Walk or run in a charity race. You will be improving yourself while promoting a great cause of your choice.
10. Create a “pre-teen” mini cosmetic kit, and give to a church to distribute to young girls. The kits could have fun scarves, hats, accessories, belts, jewelry and makeup!
Happy December Lovelies,
December is by far my favorite month of the year! It is the month of Christmas, the best holiday ever. I love shopping for presents and doing giveaways. This year I am doing a big giveaway for my lovely supporters.
Like my Facebook page for a chance to win:
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Autographed copy of Claiming Jeremiah
- eBook version of Claiming Jeremiah
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
- $10.00 Amazon gift card
- 1 bottle of Red or White wine (your choice)
Three additional winners can win $10.00 Amazon gift cards each.
So, head over to my Facebook page to enter www.facebook.com/meetmissy24.
Missy B. Salick
It’s almost that time. The time when families come from around the world to sit at the dinner table and enjoy each others company over the traditional turkey dinner. The smell of a hearty feast fills the air and you know its Thanksgiving! I wanted to take this day and give thanks, “a little early”, for all that I am grateful for.
I am sooooo thankful for:
- Evening hugs & kisses from the kids after a long day
- My Chef hub dinners he make since he knows I can’t cook
- My families listening ear
- The warmth of my down comforter
- Coffee + Coffee
- The best of all, my wonderful supporters who has helped make my dreams come true this year.
These are just ten things I am grateful for. I have many more, but you would be reading all day. What are some things you are grateful for?
Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!
Missy B. Salick
Below are a list of different ways to help me spread the word about my book, Claiming Jeremiah. I would really appreciate it, if you could help.
P.S. Check out a free excerpt at www.meetmissy.com.
To keep up the with every day happenings of the Claiming Jeremiah movement and me, just being me, follow me on IG @meetmissy24.
Like me on Facebook to stay tuned and win awesome giveaways. Then you can share details and information about the book.
Click here to visit my Amazon page. There are a couple of things you can do here:
1. Purchase the eBook version or paper back version or
2. Leave a review
*If you are purchasing please come back and share your thoughts. I love reviews :).
Email your friends
Send a quick email to your friends and family to tell them about the book.
I don’t bite and I would love to do an article or interview. Email me at email@example.com.
I thank everyone in advance for helping me to spread the word. It takes a big community to sell books and make the New York Times Bestseller list.
Missy B. Salick